CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is it Saturday yet?

I wish it was Saturday so that we could hurry up and leave! LOL. I can't wait to get our journey started!

K-Mart had 2G memory cards for $9.99 today! I wasn't planning on buying another memory card (I have a 2G card in my camera already), but I figured this way I can take a TON of pictures and even some video! On a 2G card I can get 80 minutes of video or almost 1000 pictures, so I have plenty of space now! :)

Speaking of the camera, I loaded up on AA batteries as well. Last time we went I had a heck of a time finding decent AA batteries! I think I might even buy some more. I would be super ticked if my batteries went dead and I couldn't take any more pictures.

We've put two new tires on the truck ($240 each!! Sheesh!), and tomorrow I'm taking it to the shop to get the transmission fluid changed (flushed?). I'm also going to hunt up our birth certificates, because I think mine might be MIA and I need to get to the court house to get a new one ASAP.

The snow has died down. Our next batch is expected on Thursday. Let's hope it doesn't snow too much!

:) BYE!

1 comments:

bordersaside said...

Exciting Sat is tomorrow. I suppose we wont hear from you for a bit. Have fun and fill us in when you get back.