CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

And Lame-O was his name-o!

I am so sorry that my blog is so lame. I never used to be so boring. I don't know what has happened to me.

I went and bought new tires for my Hyundai. That was kind of exciting.

Okay, not really, but I did get offered a job. The manager heard me talking on the phone to Jose and was very impressed with my Spanish skills. Unfortunately, right now I have absolutely no desire to work. Just don't wanna. I politely turned him down.

I filled the gas tank in my car for $28. That's pretty awesome!

Ummm... what else?

Last night I took Isabel to see the new Bolt movie. It was the first movie I've ever watched in 3D. It was pretty damned impressive, but I'm still not quite sure it was worth the $10+ per ticket...

I'm trying to be interesting and exciting, I promise. :)

Take care...

2 comments:

Not anymore said...

I don't have one now, but I used to have 2 Hyundai's and I LOVED THEM. First I started with an Accent and I remember I bought it on Enrique's 22 birthday, May 20, 1999. We just started dating and I told I bought myself a car for his birthday, jeez I'm bad. Anyway, later on that car ended up being his, when I bought... a 2002 Sonata, those were so awesome, people used to mistake me for being a jag. I remember one day my friend was in the parking garage of my office and I was trying to say hi to her and she kept looking at me weird. She later said that she didn't answer because She knew she didn't know anyone who drove a jaguire. What type do you have...?

PS
the caputchka or whatever it is called is "doolyho" right now. Isn't that hilarious? I need to make up a definition for that. It sounds very english. I can hear the accent. I am a proper ho a doolyho as they say. lol

Liz said...

LMAO at Doolyho!!! WTH?! =D

We have an '06 Sonota! I love it!! I never thought I'd love a Hyundai, but the salesman convinced us to give it a test drive and it was love at first drive! :)