CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today wasn't as cold as it has been and the girls enjoyed some time outside...





They're not the greatest pictures. I was too lazy to actually get off of the deck and go into the yard to take pictures. :)

Today was a pretty exciting day. I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family, ROCKY!


He's adorable! And cute. And cuddly. We've all been prisoners to his cuteness all afternoon, gushing over every little thing that he does. We found him on Craigslist. Isn't that cool? He's a dachshund and is 6 months old.

The next bit of news is even more exciting...

JOSE IS COMING HOME TUESDAY! He's now about 90% sure that they are coming home. I'm so excited to see him! I can't wait!!! I feel like dancing and singing! HOORAY!

:)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Not anymore said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I am not sure if I asked you before but I was dying to know when you would be seeing him again. I know that must be so hard being apart from him and... it just seems so unfair because so many of us have to be away from our loved ones for immigration reasons and... now you guys are both there and still have to be apart. and... I understand because, my dad used to travel for work, its just dificult I know. Anyway, your girls are so cute and I love those pictures of them running around and, the dog is cute too.

Not anymore said...

I just saw that option when you post a comment to email follow up comments to you. So if you ever typed me a follow up comment I didn't get it. ( but delete this comment cause - I just couldn't figure out how to send you a normal message through here), I was going to say, you should totally email me, and we can talk about that trip you might make down to jalisco.

Not anymore said...

I am such a total dork, i THINK i did a comment with my email address but i didn't get a confirmation so I can't tell if it worked. hkiersey@yahoo.com anyway, sorry to bombard you with so much. You just seem really cool and I'd love to chat.

chicadedios25 said...

beautiful pics of the girls...whether you got of the porch or not ;-)

Glad Jose is coming home. Hope you have a blast.