CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Life is good...

As pathetic as it may sound to some that I've moved back in with my parents, I am 100% thrilled with my decision. I love it here. The girls love it here. I was getting depressed and lonely in the apartment! Being here gives me the adult interaction that I crave!!

Today my mom got off early and stopped at the thrift store on the way home. She bought me two pair of pajama pants and a shirt to match! Awesome! I've been wearing a pair of scrubs my dad had left over from one of his trips to the hospital. The PJs are muuuuuch softer than the scrub pants!

I just got done playing Sims... It seems like I was playing forever. My head started spinning... I discovered something dangerous today! I can purchase and download the expansion packs right off of EAgames.com!!

Uh-oh... I better be careful!

Sorry my entries seem kind of BLAH lately. I don't have much to post about. Monday is my suegra's operation. Tomorrow night I might be going out with her and my compadres, since she doesn't know when she'll be able to go out dancing again. I'm kind of hoping we go tomorrow; it should be fun!

Take care everyone!!

1 comments:

Not anymore said...

so did you end up going dancing?