CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My suegra has her surgery yesterday, as planned. Guess what the doctor told her?? The cancer was gone! Isn't that great?! They still took out 1 ovary, but they said there was no cancer and that everything looked great. I talked to her this morning; she is in a LOT of pain. She has never had surgery in her entire life, so she had no idea what to expect. She also says she still feels groggy from the anesthesia.

Jose is very happy to hear the news about his mom. He was really worried over all of this, and it makes me sad to see him worry.

Other than that, nothing exciting to report. Same old, same old!! Its almost BLACK FRIDAY! Whoo-hoo. I can't wait to get my hands on some cheap Gymboree!!

Have a nice monday everyone! I'm going to try and get some pictures today. I've been slacking!

1 comments:

Not anymore said...

I am so glad she is doing good. it is weird how you can be coasting through your normal life and then health things like what happened with your dad or suegra can pop up and tear your whole world apart. Well it sounds like she is going to be fine and, and I did pray for your dad too when I read your other post a few weeks ago... I'll pray for her too. k? k. OH and when do you get to see your husband again?