CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update on my dad...

Mom and Dad got home from the ER around 1am. They gave my Dad some medicine and told my mom to follow up with his primary physician. So, in about an hour I'm going to give my dad a ride to my mom's work, and they are going to the doctor from there.

Thanks for the prayers! I appreciate it. I'm thinking they might have to up the dose on his anti-seizure meds? We'll see.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comments:

Not anymore said...

I hope everything is ok, I have a lot tos ay about the subject of medical care in US and mexico. but you have enough to worry about so I won't say anything right now. I Loved your comment last night by the way. I just knew by reading the first bits of your blog, we'd get along. Prayers for your dad.