CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Could we be in Mexico for Christmas??

Jose just called and told me he has decided that he wants to go to Mexico for Christmas. Hmmm...

I don't know how exactly I feel about that. I love it down there; everything is so pretty and the warm weather would be a nice break from the cold here in Nebraska. It would also be great to see all of his family again. He still has two sisters, a brother, and his dad down in Mexico. And that's not mentioning the bazillion aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.

I also know that the girls would LOVE it. They had a blast last time we were down there!!

BUT, I've never been away from my mom for Christmas. That will be hard on all of us.

LoL, but then again, the more I think about it, the more excited I get!!

I guess we'll have to see! My biggest concern is the long ass drive down there. UGH!! :(

2 comments:

Not anymore said...

Yeah and all the cuota's... and the kids in the car... but it does sound like an adventure.

chicadedios25 said...

try it....i loved my time in mexico.