CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Puerto Vallarta.

It wasn't a very long stay, but we managed to squeeze in a visit to Puerto Vallarta while down in Mexico. I was in complete awe the entire time; everything was so beautiful! The beach, the ocean, the moutains!! I could have snapped pictures all day long!

The only downside was that everything was very expensive!

At the recommendation of Jose's brother, we stayed at the Hotel Marsol. We tried to find somewhere else to stay, but it was 3pm on a Saturday afternoon and everything seemed to be pretty much booked. So, we booked one night (1060 pesos).

I regret not getting pictures of the room!! LoL, it was a sight. The first words out of Jose's mouth were: "Where's the TV?!" Nope, no TV. Just two wooden beds (covered in God-awful yellow blankets), a closet, a dresser, and a non-working fridge. The bathroom consisted of a tiny sink, a shower, and one dirty toilet with about 10 rolls of toilet paper stacked on the back.

We *did* have a balcony with quite a view!


The not-so-beautiful hotel room didn't bother me very much. We sure didn't spend very much time there, other than to sleep. We spent all Saturday afternoon, evening walking along the malecon and enjoyng the sights.

On Sunday morning, I knew I remembered seeing a Starbucks somewhere. We searched and search (and after asking a traffic cop, who told us it was right by our hotel!), we found the Starbucks.

Mmmm... I enjoyed a Cinnamon Dolce frappuccino, while Jose drank some coffee. There were so many white people at the Starbucks I would have sworn I was back in the USA! :)

Here are some more pictures from our trip. You can click on the image to view it full-size. If you have any questions about any of the pictures, feel free to ask!



6 comments:

Susan Lechuga said...

Beautiful pics, I want the ocean. I am glad you guys had a great time

Kristina said...

AHH! Puerto Vallarta! I wish I was back in Mexico already. haha

Nice pictures! :)

That's funny about Starbucks. I too always notice the abundance of white folk. Go figure, right?

By the way, I love your blog and your daughters are the cutest little things out there! awwww

chicadedios25 said...

My favorite is the Virgin of Guadalupe!

That photo is awesome.

I am so jealous of everything but that toilet.....awwwww that picture of the toilet reminded me of my Mexico living.

Not anymore said...

dude, you didn´t even tell me you were in town - I can't believe you didn't say anything?

I was broke, when were you here?

did I offend you or someting?

sorry if I did
HEather

bordersaside said...

Wow those are great pics, thanks for posting. Looks like you all had fun regardless of the lodging. :)

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

MI SUENO AMERICANO ES VER A LOS MOLOCH AXIS DEMONIACOS DESAPARECER!

LEER ESTO NENES:


ALERTA!

La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

Para MAS informacion pinche:

http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/


***PIENSATELO ANTES DE HACER NEGOCIOS CON ESTE LUGAR!!

Y GET EDUCATED ON THE MOLOCH AXIS DEMONIACS:

http://www.infowars.com/

Gracias